Sunday, May 22, 2005

When hedgie comes home

When hedgie comes home

Okay. Here's the thing.

I think I wanna be adopted by a hedgehog.

Don't ask me why.

Ok, ask me why.

Why, you ask? ;) Weeeell, it's been a while since my Hamlet(that's a cream-coloured Syrian hamster to you guys who don't know) went to hamster heaven, and I thought I'd upgrade a bit to a diff and more interesting pet. My first choice was ferrets, but (a) they cost a bomb, and (b) they're huge and a lot of work, and (c) did I mention they cost a bomb? Next was guinea pigs, but I dunno. They seemed slightly vacuous to me. Hedghogs seem to have that I-know-I'm-cute-but-watch-it-I-can-hurt-you attitude nailed down tight.

Ok, so my credit card bills are through the roof, and I need money to spend on go-karting/paintballing/makeup/clothes/food(in that order), but I can't seem to help myself. I LURRRVE widdow kewdie animals. So there.

Oh, and by the way, the reason I haven't been blogging since last year? I got kidnapped by aliens. I swear.