Friday, May 27, 2005

Enter the HedgeHog

EEEEEEE!!!!

Went to look at hedgies yesterday afternoon and immediately fell in love with them. Two sweeet little girlie hedgies - they were so mild-mannered, that even when woken up(hedgehogs tend to be grumpy when woken up - reminds me of a coupla ppl I know heh heh heh) they just allowed themselves to be picked up and handled. When let out of their cage, they were basically running around hellbent on exploring every inch of the floor - one was damn fast, I tell you. She was so SWEEEEEET (did I say that already). The other was also cute, but just a wee bit twitchier than her sis. Was gonna get both on the spot, but calmer and wiser heads prevailed(basically my 2 colleagues) and I settled for one.

Am now in a dilemma.

What in the hell am I gonna call her?

The calmer and wiser heads of the previous paragraph were not so when it came to names. Their suggestion? Pins and Needles!! Whaaaa? And PUH-LEEESE the number of times I've heard Sonic mentioned - if I hear it one more time I SWEAR someone'll be taking their teeth home in a paper bag.

So there.

My list is as follows:
Kimi (Raikinnen - you should see how fast she waddles!)
Demeter (or Diana - goddess of the hunt? She hunts wif arrows - long story, but what the hell)
PineCone (because it's spiky and the name's cute)
Juno (just because)
Thistle/Nettle (if u can't guess why then there's no helping you)

It's not working. Can't find a name that fits. Gawd. And I've got until Monday(Cos that's when she'll be coming home wif me). Aaaarrrggg. The pressures of naming a pet!

HELP!