Friday, January 09, 2009

Will My Friends Stop Laughing at Me Now Because I Own a Palm?

I think so.

About a month ago when the rumours started about a fantastic new Palm handphone to be launched at CES I was cautiously optimistic - not wanting to believe hype, but hoping (against hope) for something that, basically, took everything about the Palm Treo that we all loved and made it amazing.

My fellow Treo fanatics and I were discussing how this was a make-or-break thing for Palm, and if they didn't get it right this time, nothing was going to stop their downward slide into mediocrity and oblivion. They needed to come up with something so awesome, so jaw-droppingly cool that it would make people sit up and take notice.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think this is it.


Palm Pre Impressions, Part One via TreoCentral

Tour of Palm's New Stuff on Palm.Com (via TreoCentral)

My command of the English language has failed me this morning. I can't be funny, or pithy, or interesting, even.

Just follow the damned links.


I think my head's going to explode.

Mood: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ! ! !