Saturday, April 26, 2008

What I Do With My Saturdays

In this case, it's Spend A Million Dollars On My Tyres.

I'm at IanK's place, changing all four tyres. I have it on his assurance that it is purely for health reasons, as my health would face certain deterioration (i.e. death via automobile accident) should I continue to drive on bald tyres.

So here I am, paying a bazilllion ringgit on BF Goodrich tyres (which everyone assures me are excellent), when my girlfriend buzzes me on GoogleTalk.

Me: Hey, guess what?
GF: What?
Me: I'm changing all 4 tyres! They're BF Goodrich, and they cost me a million bucks!
GF: Are you nuts? Mine are Michelin, and I paid RM 86.80 a piece.
Me: /faints

Aaaanyway.

I'm a mere girl, and completely devoid of any intelligence when it comes to car tyres - although I'm learning. So I surrender to my menfriends (this time) and simply write the cheque when they ask me to.



What to do?


Mood: Bleh about the hole in my bank account, but ecstatic about my new tyres