Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's nearly midnight. I've got this meeting minutes I need to do for a meeting tomorrow (go figure). It is a meeting I will most probably get scolded at (although it is well-deserved, but who likes a scolding anyways), and I have only one more day to get everything done.

And yet.

I had a nice dinner and coffee with DavidT, came home to Tim. He bought me dinner, the kind soul, waited up for me, and interrogated me when I came home late. And then promptly went to bed.

The gerbils (or germans, as DavidC likes to call them) are doing well, and my most favourite place in the world tonight is on the carpet at Tim's apartment. The fish is looking at me as if he's been starved for days (the oinker), and there is a warm glow of light all around me.

I am suddenly feeling very happy. Things are right with the world today. Let the problems come tomorrow, but today, life is all good.


Mood: Unapologetically Happy